Creative change for my weekly drone show!

(Click on banner to subscribe to my YouTube Channel)

So I am learning to livestream for my stroke community by my partner Roland Takaoka from DIY Live Streaming.

We were discussing my drone show. Roland mentioned that my show was lacking progression. I keep showing/filming the same backyard table shot almost every week on stick control. He said my topic is great but I need to show the audience how my stick control is improving using different filming areas.

So in effort to make my Drone Show more interesting, starting this Saturday at 2 PM PST, I am going to be thinking of creative ways, to not only challenge myself using stick control and hopefully show my audience different ways to demonstrate that my stick control is progressively improving.

You need to remember I'm wheelchair bound and don't drive. So I'm limited to a residential frontyard and backyard.

My idea is to create natural obstacle courses that will challenge my stick control and over time show you an improvement in my stick control. New every week.

Please remember I'm limited to a residential lot so you may see some of the same surroundings but if I can pull this off, I'll film different challenges every week.

This Saturday I will attempt to fly my obstacle laden side yard!
This should prove to be a hair raising action packed show! lol

My plan is to ask my lovely wife Rebecca to take me to a park to learn the awesome DJI Spark Intelligent Flight Modes.

My Shows will be 30 minutes long and broken up into two 15 minute segments.
First 15 minute segment will be me narating my stick challenge flight and a 15 minute open discussion Q&A
"All live"

I hope to produce a show you'll enjoy watching!


Oh, P.s. 
My sponsor Tom Iliffe purchased some ND filters for Spark I'll be showcasing on a future episode!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be part of this fun filled, action packed show! Just kidding but I'll do my best!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila

I Can't Walk But I Can Fly Show
Founder 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's my plan to learn to fly and film cinematic Drone.